Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe up one day. I drink this as a meal replacement as it's chock full of potassium, protein and healthy fats! I love how it tastes like a Reese's Cup! Raw eggs are super healthy!http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2002/11/13/eggs-part-two.aspx
- 1 tablespoon organic crunchy peanut butter or 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 -2 tablespoon cacao, powder raw organic (not cocoa powder, there's a difference)
- 3 pasture raised free range eggs, raw
- Blend the ingredients, except the eggs, until smooth.
- Gently stir the eggs into the blended mix as blending and mixing the eggs damages the fragile protein structure.
Wow! This was suprisingly really really good! I changed it quite a bit though. I only used one frozen banana coz thats all I had, so I added a couple of strawberries and 2 dates instead. I also added about 1/4 of a cup of water because my cheap blender was having a hard time. I used almond butter, 2 tablespoons cacao powder and I added a tablespoon of coconut oil in too. And I only used 2 eggs. I was a bit worried that it would have an eggy taste but you couldn't taste them at all! It was really thick and creamy. Delicious! Thanks for the great recipe!