Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 -3 medium potatoes, sliced or diced
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 medium onion, diced or sliced
- 3 -4 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 -4 tablespoons sesame oil (More or less to your taste)
- Italian dressing (again, to taste)
- In a large bowl, put all of your vegetables, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the sesame oil and enough Italian Dressing to coat the vegetables well.
- Let the vegetables marinate for 15-30 minutes, then place the vegetable and marinade into a large baking dish in a 350 degree oven and roast until the vegetables are cooked through and are soft.
- These are great served over basmati rice.
- Option: You can cook the vegetables on an outdoor grill rather than in the oven.
- Use the left over marinade from the bowl to baste the vegetables while they are cooking.
Mirj, What an easy recipe!! The sesame oil was just right! I didn't have any fresh beans but added some home canned ones to the marinade and popped them in to "roast" at the last minute. This worked fine but can hardly wait for the fresh garden variety to be ready! Thanks for posting, Mirj. A keeper!! =)
Excellent and easy recipe. I typically use olive oil when roasting vegetables, but the sesame oil definitely gives it a wonderful flair! Thanks Mirj!