Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a perfect summer dinner for out on the grill. Can be made ahead and even frozen in the marinade to cook later.
- 24 ounces london broil beef
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix all ingredients and pour over London Broil in a ziploc bag.
- Marinade the meat in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour (or freeze at this point to thaw and cook later).
- Heat a grill to medium high.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes/side, depending upon thickness.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
- Meanwhile, boil the remaining marinade for 5 minutes on the stovetop and serve over the London Broil.