Recipe by Miss Erin C.
I love this cold, sometimes I heat it up in the microwave. A great dish that fits in as a side dish as well as a main course.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I enjoyed these noodles best at room temperature. They are simple to make, yet delicious. I used spaghetti noodles and used the peanut butter. I did add just a little crushed garlic. The fresh scallions are the perfect thing to top these off. It's a nice versatile recipe...... you could add pretty much any vegetable you like, or just enjoy the simplicity of the recipe as it is. Thanx for posting!
- 12 ounces chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup tahini or 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh scallions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until they are tender but not mushy.
- drain and rinse in cold water, toss with 1 Tbls of the oil.
- Beat together the tahini, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and remaining oil.
- Add a dash of hot sauce, taste and season as necessary.
- Thin the sauce with hot water until it is the consistency of heavy cream.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce, garnish with scallions and serve.