Top Review by jjbiowa
Very tasty and crisp. Will definitely make again and again. I put some flour & sweet paprika in a bag and shook the pieces before coating with the mayo mixture and breadcrumb mixture. Then I refrigerated the breaded pieces about 20 minutes before baking. Coating stuck really well. I used on top of salad with a honey-olive oil-pomegranate red vinegar dressing. Fabulous.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups turkey, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise, dry mustard and minced onion; set aside. Mix crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then crumb mixture. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with dip.
- Honey Dip: 1 cup mayonnaise 2 Tbsp. honey Mix ingredients.