Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was surfing on other sites and found this on the cooks website. I've made it quite a few times and love it!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 8 -10 asparagus spears, sliced at 1-inch angles
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Add oil to pan and heat up. When hot, add chicken, then asparagus. Fast fry over hot flame until chicken is cooked and asparagus is almost crisp.
- Add onion.
- Cook until onion and asparagus are fried but still a bit crisp.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame seeds. Plate it up over rice.
This was so easy and tasty. I did add some garlic and ginger to the recipe and cut the chicken breast down to one but left the onion and asparagus the same as a previous reviewer. Definately a great recipe to go to when your short on time for dinner. Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
This was a really nice and quick chicken dinner! I liked that it made a complete meal with the chicken and asparagus and then served over rice. I really liked the toasted seasame seed addition. Thanks for a great and EASY recipe!
I used one chicken breast, but left the asparagus and onion the same. Turned out wonderfully! This is so quick and easy to make, it will definitely be a repeat recipe at my house. Thanks for sharing!