This easy and great soup I found on the internet! What a find! I love it - the whole thing will take 20 minutes. Keep all the ingredients on hand for this quick and satisfying chicken noodle soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups Swanson chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste (I used a generous dash)
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or 1 cup cooked turkey
- 1 dash dried dill or 1 dash fresh dill, garnish or 1 dash dried parsley or 1 dash fresh parsley, garnish
- 1Mix broth, black pepper, carrot, celery onion & garlic powder in saucepan.
- 2Heat to a boil.
- 3Stir in noodles and chicken.
- 4Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until noodles are done.
- 5Sprinkle with dried dill or parsley.
- 6ORIENTAL VARIATION; add a little fresh grated ginger, crushed garlic clove, a shot of soy sauce and some crushed red pepper. Don't use broad noodles use linguine or spaghetti.
- 7MEXICAN VARIATION; stir in some salsa and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 1614.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.2 g