- 3⁄4 cup semolina
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- canola oil
- cinnamon (if you want)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm a pan with standing oil over as high a heat you can without burning oil.
- In bowl mix well (a fork works) Semolina, eggs, water, honey, baking soda and cinnamon in bowl. It will be pretty liquid. Don't fear, Semolina thickens as it cooks.
- Pour small amount for small cakes or large amounts for large cakes.
- Once you can get your spatula under the cake without crumbling then it is safe to flip.