Recipe by dale!
This recipe makes 8 individual frittatas so is perfect for entertaining. I would also like to try this using a mini muffin tray for little fingerfood bites! This recipe can also be made a day ahead and reheated, too easy! Semi-dried tomatoes are available at most delis.
Top Review by Latchy
This is a great frittata, the flavour is wonderful. I did't use any salt in the recipe and I used fresh baby spinach leaves. Mine cooked in 20 minutes. I actually served this for a brunch with a tossed salad on the side, with steamed asparagus.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup thickened cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped (shallots, spring onions)
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 60 g baby spinach leaves, chopped or 60 g frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 60 g feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C (160 degree C for fan-forced).
- Lightly grease an 8 cup non-stick muffin tray (or 8 of the cups on a 12 cup tray).
- Combine all ingredients, except feta, in a large bowl and mix well.
- Be careful with the salt as both the parmesan and feta can be salty enough, personally I leave it out.
- Divide the mixture among the 8 muffin cups.
- Top each with some crumbled feta.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until just set in the centre.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.