Recipe by SReiff
As a kid, I really disliked asparagus! They were always cooked to a "perfect mush!" This recipe makes me crave the veggie I disliked most as a child! Crisp aspargus, easy recipe. The juice has an "Italian-like" flavor. From the Tastefully Simple recipe file, I suggest using their seasoned salt to make this perfect!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus, hard ends trimmed
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet or broiler pan (suggested).
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with seasoned salt - coat evenly.
- Bake at 450 F for a total of 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. For a more even tenderness, turn each aspargus stalk after 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese immediately before serving.