Recipe by Wendy G
These were really tasty. I think you could add any spice you like to the flour mixture.
Top Review by Mamamoose
These are a favorite w/ my family. Cubed them into a bowl w/ a little canola oil, then put them in the baggie of seasonings and shook. Everything stuck to the potatoes and had a great outcome. Used a variety of seasonings ~ "Johnny's" seasoning salt, garlic pwd, onion salt, pepper, it made a wonderful side dish for our steaks. Thanks for posting, it's a great recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 large potatoes
- milk, enough for dipping
- melted butter
Sour Cream Dip
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream or 16 ounces light sour cream
- crumbled bacon (real or bits work fine too)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Cut potatoes into thin wedges OR small bite size chunks.
- Dip potato pieces in milk, then place in the bag of flour/cheese mixture.
- Toss the bag to coat.
- Place potatoes in a greased baking dish and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the melted butter.
- Bake uncovered at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Stir, turn potatoes, then drizzle with remaining butter and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream dip.