Recipe by codeblusqrl
I found this recipe from Taste of Home Magazine and made it for a Christmas party I had. It came out moist and very flavorful, receiving many complements from my guests!
Seasoning for Pork
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 (5 lb) rolled boneless pork loin roast
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Season for Pork Loin: Combine garlic salt, garlic-pepper and lemon-pepper. Rub over roast.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake uncovered at 325 for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs or until thermometer reads 160.
- Basting sauce: in a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Brush over roast while baking.
- When roast is done cooking, let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing.