My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce fresh green beans, trimmed or 8 fresh green beans
- 2 cups torn mixed greens
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes or 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons creamy fat-free caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces boneless sirloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1/4 ounce shaved fresh parmesan cheese or 2 teaspoons finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1In large saucepan plunge green beans into boiling water for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Cool.
- 2In medium bowl combine greens, tomatoes and salad dressing. Add green beans. Toss until combined. Arrange on serving plate.
- 3In small bowl stir together cumin, salt and pepper. Rub on both sides of beef. In small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook steak over medium heat for 9 to 12 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from skillet. Cut steak across grain into thin slices. Arrange on top of greens mixture.
- 4Sprinkle lemon juice over steak. Top salad with onion and cheese.
- 5MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- 6-One 2 1/2-inch whole wheat dinner roll.
- 7-1 medium nectarine (about 1 cup sliced) topped with 1 container (6 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt and sprinkled with nutmeg.
- 8-Iced tea with lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seared Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 471.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free caesar salad dressing