Seafood Stuffed Shells With Chardonnay Cream Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
- Stir together Alfredo sauce and wine in a small saucepan.
- Cut tomato in half and scoop out seeds with your fingers; finely chop tomato and add to saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; place shells in dish.
- Stir 1/2 cup sauce, crabmeat and shrimp together in a small bowl; spoon mixture into shells.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with basil, if desired, and serve.