Have not made this yet but hope to soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large pasta shells
- 2 (10 ounce) containers low-fat alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chardonnay wine or 3 tablespoons other dry white wine
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 (6 ounce) container crabmeat, flaked
- 1 1/2 cups bay shrimp
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil, use kitchen shears for this
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
- 2Stir together Alfredo sauce and wine in a small saucepan.
- 3Cut tomato in half and scoop out seeds with your fingers; finely chop tomato and add to saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; place shells in dish.
- 5Stir 1/2 cup sauce, crabmeat and shrimp together in a small bowl; spoon mixture into shells.
- 6Pour remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with basil, if desired, and serve.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Stuffed Shells With Chardonnay Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 453.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat alfredo sauce