Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love serving these at cocktail parties.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces frozen shrimp, cooked and drained
- 6 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 3⁄4 cups half-and-half
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
- Place rectangles crosswise in ungreased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes, remove from oven.
- Sprinkle partially baked crust with cheeses, shrimp and crabmeat.
- In large bowl, combine half and half, eggs, dry mustard, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, mix well.
- Pour over ingredients in pan.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 400 for 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes and cut into squares.
- Serve warm.