- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme or 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb scallops, cod or 1 lb other fish fillet
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic, carrots, onion and zucchini in oil on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid, clam juice, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, covered on med.-low heat 10 minute or until vegetables are done.
- Add fish and cook 5 minute Add shrimp and cook addtional 5 minute.