1/3 Photos of Seafood Pasta W Jalapenos
My favorite restaurant is a tiny, Italian restaurant that is run by a lovely couple originally from Naples, Itlay. They came to So Cal by way of New York. Their dishes all have a different twist to them. Seafood is strongly featured in their menu. I've moved out of the area and am copying my favorite recipes. I used Alfredo Sauce for the alfredo but did thin it out for this particular recipe. Feel free to add lobster, crab, clams or langastinos for variety. The melding of tastes and textures in this recipe is quite unusual. The veggies for the top are all raw and chilled while the seafood and pasta is cooked an hot. One of my personal favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice tomato, jalapeno and red onion. Do not combine. Chill while preparing rest of recipe.
- 2Place olive oil in large skillet. Add shrimp, scallops and garlic and cook shrimps curl and turn pink.
- 3Heat the alfredo sauce and thin it down a little with milk. I prefer a lighter alfredo is with the seafood.
- 4Stir the seafood into the alfredo.
- 5Place pasta on plate and top with seafood mixture.
- 6Top with the diced tomato, jalapeno and red onion.
- 7Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesean.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pasta W Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 146.1 mg
- Sodium 959.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: