Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 200 g prawns, roughly chopped
- 200 g squid, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup coriander sprig, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- fish sauce, to taste
- white pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 2 bunches dried egg noodles, soaked in warm water until soft, drained and cut into 5cm pieces
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber relish, to serve
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce, to serve
- Place all the ingredients except the oil and serving sauces, in a large bowl and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Heat oil in wok. Drop teaspoons of the mixture into hot oil and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Don't make the balls too large or they will be doughy in the middle.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with cucumber relish and sweet chilli sauce.