Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
A recipe that my Mother-in-Law shared with me - it was a recipe a friend of hers received from a local bank. She tweaked the recipe by sauteeing the vegetables a bit and adding 2 tablespoons of minced garlic. Very tasty casserole! Prep time includes cooking the yellow rice.
- 3⁄4 lb medium raw shrimp, shells removed & deveined
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) packageseasoned yellow rice, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups potato chips or 1 3⁄4 cups crackers, crushed
- Combine and mix well all ingredients except potato chips/crackers.
- Pour into a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, or until bubbly and brown.