Montana Heart Song's Note:
I have made this many times. Thanks to a wonderful chef on Zaar I now add baking powder to my scrambled eggs to make them light and fluffy. There are no other changes. I was raised on Smoked Salmon (not kippered) and it is great with eggs and so is green peppers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium frying pan add oil and heat. Then add green pepper. Saute until slightly soft.
- 2In mixing bowl, add eggs,milk,baking powder,salt, pepper. Mix well.
- 3Add mixture to sauted green peppers, turn heat on medium heat to low,
- 4Stir to turn over and break apart, add smoked salmon and gently mix.
- 5Do not overcook, you want the scrambled eggs to be soft and fluffy, not hard. The amount of green pepper pieces and smoked salmon pieces can be adjusted.
- 6Note: Sometimes I add a bay leaf to the oil while the oil is heating up. Then remove to use for another dish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon and Green Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 227.5 mg
- Sodium 866.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.7 g