Recipe by Chef TanyaW
Great recipe for a brunch. We served this with fruit and a muffin and a little sausage... everyone loved it including young children.
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 -15 blades fresh chives, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop salmon into very small pieces, reserving a small amount for garnish.
- Whisk your eggs and half-and-half together.
- Add 1/2 of your chopped chives and season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in preheated large nonstick skillet, and add eggs.
- Scramble eggs with a wooden spoon. Do not cook eggs until dry. When eggs have come together but remain a little wet, stir in chopped salmon.
- Remove pan from the stove and place on a trivet. Garnish the eggs with remaining salmon and chives and serve right out of the warm pan.