1/1 Photo of Scrambled Eggs With Cheddar on Toast
Simple, fuss-free, yet delicious breakfast/snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs in a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and herbs.
- 2Microwave-cook the eggs for about 10-15 sec on HIGH, remove, stir with a fork; continue to cook for another 10-15 sec, stir- repeat until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- 3Spread 1 tsp mayo on each piece of bread, top them cooked egg and cheddar.
- 4Broil/toast in the oven at 375F/ 400F for 5-8mins until cheese has melted.
- 5Sprinkle with more freshly ground black pepper if desired before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scrambled Eggs With Cheddar on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.2
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 455.3 mg
- Sodium 680.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: