Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
These low-fat scrambled eggs use no yolks but they always turn out great. A weekend favorite for me.
- 3 egg whites
- egg substitute, equal to 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fat-free margarine
- 1⁄4 lb lean ham, diced
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- In medium bowl, beat egg whites and egg substitutes with wire whisk for 30 seconds.
- In nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine egg mixture, butter and ham.
- Scramble eggs until desired consistency; stirring constantly.
- Serve with toast and all fruit jam.
These scrambled eggs and ham made a great birthday breakfast for DH, he loved them with his favourite brown toast and strawberry jam. No doubt we will make these many times in the future. Thanks Dancer for posting.
Lovely lite brunch - I used a double smoked back bacon, no fat all lean.Served with mushrooms & onions I still love your recipes Dancer after all these years! Thanks for sharing them