Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My family likes this on Sunday mornings with a big pile of toast.
- 8 eggs
- 1 can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingrediants into a bowl except bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, crumble bacon into mixture.
- Pour into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 until eggs are set
Leanne, Mmmmm This was really good,I was looking for breakfast casseroles,but decided I would try this instead,I'm glad I did,we really enjoyed this recipe.Thanks, Darlene Summers