A deceptively easy dessert with a sophisticated presentation and taste. Enjoy!The recipe was taken from the 1972 edition of Popular French Cookbook by Mary Berry
- Peel the oranges removing all pith and slice thinly.
- Place in a shallow 5 cup oven proof dish and sprinkle with the liqueur.
- Lightly whip the heavy (35%) cream and blend it with the sour cream.
- Spread over the oranges.
- Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- A few minutes before serving sprinkle the Demerara sugar on top and broil until the sugar has melted.