Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I'm posting this recipe for the Zaar World Tour 2005!
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 150 ml sour cream
- black pepper
- Put the cucumberslices in layers in a strainer and sprinkle some salt on each layer. Leave for 2 hours.
- Mix the cucumber with the herbs, cream cheese and lots of black pepper.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
This is pretty good.I liked the dill with the sour cream. I put a little bit of diced gree onions in it. I couldn't taste the chives. I think next time I make this I'll use a little less dill in it. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring '08.
Added a touch of sugar, used 1 tablespoon dried dill , yogurt in place of sour cream, and lemon juice.1 garlic clove minced . I was a bit confused for the recipe did call for sour cream and the direction state cream cheese. I did love this as I made. Thanks for the refreshing dish.
Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #15: Delicious, cool and refreshing.