Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
i'm not sure where this recipe came from. my parents just always made it when i was growing up. one of my favourites. not a ton of ingredients, but still delicious.
- In skillet, break sausage into small pieces, brown lightly and drain well.
- place half of the potatoes in 2 quart casserole, sift flour over and sprinkle with half the salt.
- top with half the sausage and cheese.
- repeat with remaining potatoes, flour, salt, sausage and cheese.
- pour milk over all.
- cover and bake in 375 oven for 50-60 min or until potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and bake 10 min more. serves 4-6.