1 hr 20 mins
Calla Flower's Note:
i'm not sure where this recipe came from. my parents just always made it when i was growing up. one of my favourites. not a ton of ingredients, but still delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, break sausage into small pieces, brown lightly and drain well.
- 2place half of the potatoes in 2 quart casserole, sift flour over and sprinkle with half the salt.
- 3top with half the sausage and cheese.
- 4repeat with remaining potatoes, flour, salt, sausage and cheese.
- 5pour milk over all.
- 6cover and bake in 375 oven for 50-60 min or until potatoes are tender.
- 7Uncover and bake 10 min more. serves 4-6.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Sausage and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1056.8
- Calories from Fat 660
- Total Fat 73.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 206.3 mg
- Sodium 1971.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 49.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: