1 hr 5 mins
Oh yum...can't think of a better use for left over ham when you get tired of ham sandwiches. I could eat this forever. Recipe courtesy of Cathy Lowe/Food Network. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Butter a baking dish.
- 3In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium high heat.
- 4Stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- 5Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in milk.
- 6Return pan to heat and bring to a simmer while stirring.
- 7When sauce has thickened remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- 8In a skillet, cook onions in melted butter until golden brown.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Spread 1/3 of the white sauce in the bottom of baking dish and top with half of the potatoes.
- 11Spread out half of the onions, ham, cheese and another third of the sauce.
- 12Season with salt and pepper.
- 13Continue layering ingredients, ending with the remaining cheese on top.
- 14Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes With Ham (Food Network)
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 715.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g