1/1 Photo of Scalloped Potatoes with Cream
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A very good recipe lightened with a little chicken broth. Good with all roasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375F.
- 2Rub ½ tblsp butter over 9 inch glass pie dish.
- 3Arrange 1/3 of potato slices in dish.
- 4Season to taste.
- 5Repeat layering and seasoning with remaining potatoes in 2 batches.
- 6Whisk cream and broth in small bowl.
- 7Pour over potatoes.
- 8Dot top with 1 tblsp butter.
- 9Bake until golden, about 55 minutes.
- 10Drizzle 3 tblsps cream over potatoes; bake about 15 minutes longer.
- 11Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes with Cream
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g