Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and yummu
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes. recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Melt butter In medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add onions cook until soft.
- Stir in flour.
- Add milk.
- Add garlic.
- Stir over medium high heat until bubbly and thickens.
- Stir in 2 cups of cheese.
- Set aside.
- Spray a 9x9 casserole dish.
- Add single layer of potatoes
- Sprinkle chives
- Repeat until all potatoes are used.
- Pour sauce on top and give dish a shake.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and chives on top.
- Place on baking sheet incase it boils over.
- Cook for 60 minutes or until brown and bubbly.