Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick a easy way to serve corn. Goes well with any meal
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled cracker
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar pimiento
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased dish.
- Put a few crumbled crackers on top of corn.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
I may have added too much milk or too little cracker as this was a bit more moist than I would have liked. But the taste was there. Again it is simple, easy and fast. Just what I like.