Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Hearty and filling root vegetables are stewed to perfection with common ingredients you probably already have in the house. Pair a bowl of this comfort food with your favorite Italian bread.
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4 slices
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups water
- 3 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine all in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has reduced.