Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hearty and filling root vegetables are stewed to perfection with common ingredients you probably already have in the house. Pair a bowl of this comfort food with your favorite Italian bread.
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4 slices
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups water
- 3 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine all in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has reduced.