Chicken breasts stuffed with a special seasoned cream cheese mixture and then breaded and baked until brown and crispy...YUM! I serve this with garlic mashed red- skinned potatoes and corn on the cob.
- Preheat oven to 450. Put the butter in a 9x9 baking pan and put it in there while the oven is warming up.
- Combine the cream cheese, onion, garlic and seasonings. Mix well until blended.
- Pound chicken to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Spread each piece with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Dip in eggs and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Place in hot butter in baking pan and turn over to coat with butter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned nicely.