1/5 Photos of Savory Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Seasoned Cream Cheese Stuffing)
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
Chicken breasts stuffed with a special seasoned cream cheese mixture and then breaded and baked until brown and crispy...YUM! I serve this with garlic mashed red- skinned potatoes and corn on the cob.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Put the butter in a 9x9 baking pan and put it in there while the oven is warming up.
- 2Combine the cream cheese, onion, garlic and seasonings. Mix well until blended.
- 3Pound chicken to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 4Spread each piece with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture, roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 5Dip in eggs and roll in cracker crumbs.
- 6Place in hot butter in baking pan and turn over to coat with butter.
- 7Bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned nicely.
Browse Our Top Savory Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Seasoned Cream Cheese Stuffing)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.9
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 246.2 mg
- Sodium 405.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs