Recipe by hellokitty
I got this in my email from google gmail. Haven't tried it yet, but seems like a good way to use Spam!
- 10 slices bacon, cut in small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375'F.
- In skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients except crescent roll dough. Separate each package of crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread top half of each triangle with SPAM mixture; roll up. Place on baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.