Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in Quick Cooking magazine. Simple, moist and tasty what more could you ask for?
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions (original or cheddar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place french fried onions in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add garlic powder and thyme.
- Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin.
- Dip pork chops into beaten egg, then coat in onion crumbs.
- Place pork chops on a baking sheet.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 minute or until no longer pink in center.