Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found on a package of butter--haven't tried yet.
- 1⁄2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375º. Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, pepper and salt in a shallow bowl.
- Combine butter and garlic in a 9in pie pan. Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13x9 baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Oh my, this was so delicious. It's just a Plus that it's so easy to prepare, too. The chicken was so tender and flavorful, and thoroughly enjoyed by all (kids and adults). I know I will make this often because it's so easy to make and oh so delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Para_chan. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.