Victory's Simple Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, dip chicken in egg then bread crumbs.
- In a 13x9" glass baking dish, arrange chicken and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven and pour pasta sauce over chicken then top with cheese. Return dish to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes until chicken is done (juices run clear) and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation