Mom Mom's Secret Good Seasons Oven Baked Chicken
photo by TheDancingCook
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Meanwhile, place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet; dice up the Tbsp of butter and sporadically place diced butter on foil.
- Place sheet with butter in pre-heating oven to melt; pull out when melted (don't burn) and tilt pan to coat.
- Stir and combine Bisquick, about 3/4 of the packet of Good Seasons (reserve 1/4), paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 remaining Good Seasons.
- Coat chicken with Bisquick mix; set on buttered foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes; turn chicken and bake for another 15 minutes (or longer if you like it a bit more crispy).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.