Rotisserie-Style Oven Baked Chicken
photo by sweetcakes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 whole chicken, quartered
- 3 -4 limes, juiced
- 1 whole head of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Put all ingredients in a bowl or plastic bag. Marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator, rotating chicken several times.
- Remove from refrigerator. Place chicken on a broiler pan, skin-side up.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Turn oven up and broil for 10 to 15 minutes until skin is blackened.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!