Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My absolute favorite meatball recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1.COMBINE first 8 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 36 one-inch meatballs.
- 2.COOK in oil over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- 3.COMBINE grape jelly and chili sauce in large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- 4.PLACE cooked or thawed meatballs in a single layer in skillet coating each meatball evenly with sauce. Cover; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is bubbly and meatballs are cooked through.
- 5.TRANSFER glazed meatballs to a chafing dish or slow cooker. Serve with frilly toothpicks.