Tailgate Grape Jelly Meatballs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and tasty meatballs.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 ounces grape jelly
- 12 ounces chili sauce (Bennets brand in ketchup aisle)
- 100 meatballs
- Thaw out the meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix 8 oz. grape jelly and 12 oz. chili sauce in separate bowl.
- Place meatballs in a large baking dish.
- Pour sauce mixture over the meatballs.
- Bake meatballs for 1 hour, making sure to stir them around about half way through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
YES YES YES YES! Do you think I like it? GUESS? Made with homemade veal, pork beat meatballs, TRUE! DEFINATELY added to the WOW, were soft as too! I made sauce in advance, then added meatballs simmering on the stove top until they melted in your mouth too, The compliments and people eating did not stop, TRUE! Added note: Part of the fascination of this recipe for me, Is there is NO GRAPE JELLY where I live to see! Got it shipped from USA Foods in Melbourne, TRUE! And because my Aussie friends had never tasted combination, they RAVED and LOVED it too! THANKS!Reply