1/1 Photo of Savory Crock Pot Pot Roast
6 hrs 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
The roast is rubbed with horseradish for a nice flavor that goes well with the vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub meat with horseradish and place in crock pot.
- 2Add other ingredients, except sour cream.
- 3Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 9-10 hours or until the meat and vegetables are tender.
- 4If you are available, turn meat over, midway during cooking.
- 5Take meat out of crock pot, allow to rest about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- 6In the meantime, whisk the sour cream with 1 cup of the juices from the pot, and serve as a sauce for the sliced meat.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Crock Pot Pot Roast
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 159.6 mg
- Sodium 340.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 51.7 g