Easy Crock Pot Pot Roast
My neighbour gave me this recipe and many of my children's friends have asked for the recipe.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 20mins
- 1 beef roast
- 1 (284 ml) can cream of tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (284 ml) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
- 4 -6 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Mix all of the chopped vegetables with the soups and place into the crock pot.
- Put the roast on top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Put on low all day and enjoy with a crusty loaf of bread.
- I have put everything together the night before and just set this as I was leaving for work.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is great! I didn't have any cream of tomato soup, so I used a large can of diced tomatoes and skipped the fresh tomatoes. I used whole carrots, peeled and cut up and cream of celery soup. Makes a very nice gravy for the roast and vegetables. I cooked the roast on low for about 6 hours and it was perfect when we got home.Reply