Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Zucchini, mushroom and sundried tomatoes! What a wonderful, colorful dish, tasty dish. And so easy to prepare!
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed,cut in half crosswise,then cut lenghthwise into 1/4-inch-thick strips (about 4 oz each)
- 226.79 g white button mushrooms, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml dry-packed sun-dried tomato, halves,cut into thin strips with kitchen shears,soaked in warm water to cover for 15 minutes,drain
- 29.58 ml vegetable broth
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh basil (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large nonstick skillet; heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and zucchini and cook, tossing and stirring often for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, sundried-tomatoes, broth and basil, if using.
- Cook, tossing and stirring constantly, until zucchini are crisp-tender and the mushroom are sofened and have just begun to release their liquid, about 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
This was very easy and quick to make, especially since I brought mushrooms that were already sliced. This is a nice and tasty side dish.
This was just delicious! I skipped the oils to lower the fat, and added some cubed cooked turkey. My mushroom was a large portabella cap that I cut up. This was so good! Thanks!