Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found in Cuisine Tonight magazine. I have added some thinly sliced red onion along with the tomatoes for a little more flavor but I posted as written.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) bag spinach
- 1⁄8 cup toasted pine nuts
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes (this is where I add the slivered red onions); cook 2-3 minutes. Add spinach, pushing leaves down into skillet.
- Toss spinach with tongs until it's wilted, about 5 minutes. Season spinach with salt. Garnish spinach and tomatoes with pine nuts.