Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Easy, Easy!!! Chinese/Asian flavored and would be great on top of Chinese Fried Rice, Lo Mein Noodles, Pasta or Chinese Salad. Quick preparation and wonderful flavor!!!
Top Review by Lori K.
I made these tonight for an early Christmas dinner. They were delicious and so easy to make. The marinade had just the right amount of flavor without overpowering the shrimp. I served the shrimp over a cilantro lime rice and even my picky grandchildren loved them.
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined (uncooked)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (lite)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, parsley and paprika. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large saucepan, sautee shrimp for approximately 5 to 6 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are pinkish and cooked through.
- Serve with a garnish of lemon wedges or on top of fried rice, lo mein noodles, pasta, top of salad or with side dishes.
- Time does not include refrigeration time.