- 1 bunch kale, washed and trimmed, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add kale and salt. Cover and cook, stirring once, for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Return kale to pot. Drizzle with olive oil. Reheat. Add lemon juice, red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.
- Toss and serve.