Recipe by sonnyu28
quick and easy dish, can be used as a side or as a quick meal on its own with some french bread on the side
Top Review by *Parsley*
Simple, yet very tasty. If you love mushrooms, you'll really love this. I increased the recipe because I had a pound of mushrooms. I used garam masala and a hot curry powder. I sprinkled the mushrooms with fresh chopped parsley for garnish. Super delicious. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 dashes paprika
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- saute onion and mushrooms on medium heat with olive oil, curry powder and paprika powder for 5 minutes.
- ad salt and pepper to taste.
- ad butter and saute for another 5 minutes or until mushrooms have reached desired pan fried crust.
- serve with your favorite protein or on its own with buttered french bread.