Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A delightfully great tasting and pretty asparagus side dish with a wonderful flavor. I found this recipe in the Kraft Food and Family Quarterly (Spring 2005). Although the recipe calls for Kraft products, I used organic products from various companies and it still tasted awesome!
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, cleaned,trimmed
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded,thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 177.44 ml roast garlic vinaigrette dressing, divided (Kraft Special Collection)
- 59.14 ml 100% grated parmesan cheese
- Heat ½ Cup of the Dressing in Large Nonstick Skillet.
- Add Peppers and Onion.
- Cook and Stir on Medium-High Heat 3 to 5 Minutes or Until Tender.
- Add Asparagus to skillet.
- Pour Remaining ¼ Cup Dressing Evenly Over Asparagus and Cover.
- Reduce Heat to Medium-Low and Cook 5-7 Minutes or Until Asparagus are Tender.
- Spoon onto Serving Platter and Sprinkle with Cheese.
This was an excellent, easy to prepare dish (taught my friend how to make it). I used balsamic vinager for the dressing. Yummmy!
This was very good. the use of salad dressing instead of oil, garlic, etc. is brilliant. Very easy & quick. Thanks, sistah!
Had this with the Caramelized Onion-topped Steaks W/ Creamy Horseradish Sauce and this recipe is a keeper too!