Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Feeling fruity today. Femina is the source.
- 200 g boneless chicken, diced
- 100 g watermelon rind, peeled and diced
- 15 -150 g red chilies, deseeded and chopped
- 10 ml soya sauce
- 35 ml oil
- 35 g cornflour
- 10 g spring onions
- 1⁄2 green pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 5 g gingerroot, chopped
- 10 g garlic, chopped
- 50 ml chicken stock
- 2 g sugar (optional)
- Stir the salt, 3 tsp of cornflour, 5 ml.
- soya sauce and a little oil (optional) into the chicken and marinate for 1/2 an hour Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok Saute the ginger, garlic red chilli, and spring onions till the aroma of the spices permeates the room.
- Add the chicken and the water melon rind and continue frying for a few mins.
- Add the stock and season with salt (if need be) and sugar and the remaining soya sauce Add the green pepper and stir.
- Thicken with cornflour (if need be) and simmer for a few mins till the chicken is cooked through.