Sauteed Chicken with Watermelon
- Stir the salt, 3 tsp of cornflour, 5 ml.
- soya sauce and a little oil (optional) into the chicken and marinate for 1/2 an hour Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok Saute the ginger, garlic red chilli, and spring onions till the aroma of the spices permeates the room.
- Add the chicken and the water melon rind and continue frying for a few mins.
- Add the stock and season with salt (if need be) and sugar and the remaining soya sauce Add the green pepper and stir.
- Thicken with cornflour (if need be) and simmer for a few mins till the chicken is cooked through.